Free Pregnancy Test
If you think you may be pregnant, you need to know for sure as soon as possible. The Mason County Health Department will provide you with a free pregnancy test through our Family Planning services.
We want to provide you and your baby with quality care, and we will not refuse patients services based on their race, religion, national origin, sexual preference, income, marital status, number of pregnancies, contraceptive choices, or ability to pay.
How to get a free pregnancy test
To get your free pregnancy test, schedule an appointment by contacting our offices at 309-210-0110. Our Family Planning Clinic is open Wednesday afternoons by appointment only.
Once you’ve had your test, we’ll provide you with other services and information, including…
- Options counseling
- Birth control instruction and counseling
- Emergency contraception services
- Quality reproductive care
- Assistance planning and timing pregnancies, supporting family well-being and healthy babies
We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. This can be a stressful time, but our office is committed to helping you be informed and make the best decisions for your health.
Other services we offer
Our Family Planning Clinic offers more than just free pregnancy tests. If you need other services other than a free pregnancy test, we also provide…
- Physical exams and health screenings conducted by the physicians from the University of Illinois School of Medicine
- STD education, screening, diagnosis, and treatment
- HIV/AIDS risk assessment and prevention education
Your education means a safer, healthier community for everyone, and we want to make sure that you have access to healthcare no matter your income level. If you ever have questions and need to speak with a nurse, please contact us right away.