To support that mission of MCHD, the goal of the Prenatal Clinic is to guide pregnant women toward receiving adequate prenatal care by providing complete services on-site at the Mason County Health Department. The clinic is open to all pregnant women regardless of race, age, county of residence or financial status.
Prenatal Services Provided:
- Weekly prenatal clinics conducted at MCHD by the physicians from the University of Illinois School of Medicine.
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site ultrasound and fetal monitoring
- Prenatal education
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC) nutritional & physical assessments and food vouchers.
- Post-pregnancy family planning options
- Family Case Management
We care…and we want you to have a healthy baby.
Within our caring atmosphere our staff can help you:
- Improve your chance of having a healthy baby
- Reduce your risk of birth defects
- Help prevent complications and minimize discomforts of your pregnancy
- Build a better foundation for your baby’s future.