Monday – Thursday, 7:00 am – 4:30 PM, By Appointment
Office Closed 12 pm – 12:45 pm everyday during lunch
When scheduling your appointment please ask about coordinating your appointment with other health department services such as immunizations!
To be eligible for WIC, three factors must be met:
1) Category- You must be:
- a pregnant mother or breastfeeding up to one year after giving birth
- a new mother up to six months after giving birth
- parent, guardian or caretaker who has an infant or child younger than 5
Your annual income must be within WIC guidelines. For example:
- Family of 3, below $39,461.
- Family of 4, below $47,638.
- Family of 5, below $55,815.
Contact us for additional guidelines
3) Medical or Nutrition Health Risk-
- A WIC screening must find that you have a health risk such as low iron, low weight gain during pregnancy or inadequate diet.
For more information call or email the WIC Department:
Jessica Poling – WIC Clerk: Call 309-210-0110. . .Ext.244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.